Uncommon business wisdom is often what we need to challenge the norm and move toward continual growth.
Eliot Wagonheim is a lawyer, writer, educator, speaker and strategist.
He has built a successful law practice by providing exceptional client service, maintaining a track record of success in persuading judges and juries, negotiating acquisitions, crafting contracts, writing HR policies and pushing traditions within the legal field. His work has earned him numerous industry accolades and a reputation as a pre-eminent business attorney.
Serving as a high acclaimed business lawyer, Eliot not only represented entrepreneurs, innovators, and creatives, but also came to the realization that his outlook and approach propelled him beyond the traditional lawyer’s role.
Through his FARsighted business philosophy and his Fire, Aim… Ready platform, Eliot teaches clients and business owners how to achieve goals, manage risks, and overcome life obstacles.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you shouldn’t always have an agenda when meeting customers.
- The 2 materials that are guaranteed to be read by your customers.
- Why envisioning the end is the best business policy.
More about Eliot
Favorite Business Book:
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less | by Greg McKeown
- To continually improve to get where I’m going in order to forgive where I’ve been
- Get to know your customers without having an agenda
Success is a lousy teacher because it conveniences smart people they can not fail – Bill Gates
Connect with today’s guest:
FARsighted Business – Learn more about Elliot’s Fire, Aim… Ready insights.
Wagonheim.com – Learn more about Elliot’s law pratice and legal conunsel.
@Wagonheim – Connect with Elliott on Twitter