In this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian sits down with John Doherty, the founder and CEO of Credo. Together, they discuss how to hire the right people for your marketing and how to collapse that hiring time.
With a decade of digital marketing background, John decided he didn’t want to do consulting any further and started Credo, under a different brand name, in 2013. Credo is a small team that helps companies looking to grow, through hiring an outsource provider, by connecting them with the right people.
In this episode, John and Ian discuss how agencies should price proposals so they never have to offer discounts. John also explains how agencies can charge $5k-$15k a month.
Watch the full interview below:
What You’ll Learn:
- The evolution of hiring the RIGHT person for your marketing
- How to shortcut hiring the wrong marketing person
- Why you should NEVER use RFPs for your business
- How to collapse the time for hiring the right marketers
- The only time agencies should go for RFPs
- How agencies should price proposals so they never have to discounts
- How agencies should match
- The three things every agency website should have
- How Agencies can charge $5-$15k per month
- The Best Question Someone could ask of a prospect
- What Google is prioritizing in SEO
- The Best Way To Build Links
Connect with John:
- John’s Twitter
- Email John at John@getcredo.com
- How to Get Onto Credo
- Credo’s Lead Bank
- John’s Blogpost About How to Choose an SEO Company