In this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian sits down with Hao Lam, the Founder of Adaptively Education. Together, they discuss how to grow a franchise business to over 60 locations.
Growing up in Vietnam, Hao Lam was illiterate. After 12 years of trying, he was able to successfully escape from Vietnam in 1988 where he finally learned his first written language, English, and from there he continued his education. He became very passionate about education, especially for children, which is where the idea for Best in Class Education Center was born.
In this episode, Hao and Ian discuss the necessary items for a successful franchise. Hao also explains the one major fundamental for any franchise.
Watch the full interview below:
What You’ll Learn:
- Deciding on a Direction for Your Franchise
- How to Grow Your Franchise Business
- The Necessary Items for a Successful Franchise
- 5 Essentials of Being a Great Marketer
- Common Mistake Made in Franchising
- What are the two fees in franchising?
- Tips to Market and Grow a Tech Business
- The One Fundamental of a Franchise