I was recently interviewed by Dennis Washington on his Youversation podcast. It was a great opportunity for me to talk about the importance of using video stories to grow your business and improve your authenticity. You can listen to the entire interview by clicking the link below.
Join in as I bring up important topics that will help grow your business, including:
- The first questions I ask every client
- Why video is the key to success
- Why the strategy to traction depends on where a customer is on the ‘Know, Like, Trust’ scale
- Why live video streaming works in certain situations
I even touch on less video rich, but just as important topics; including:
- How to deal with angry customers
- What happened that inspired my wife and I to start authenticWEB
- Why problems are really opportunities
- Why taking care of your health is important to daily success (Personally, this is vital!)
Because video plays a huge role in our success, it only made sense to talk the talk with Dennis who has such an extensive background in video. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to discover video stories, listen in.
More about Dennis
Dennis Washington is a live streaming expert who loves sharing his knowledge. Dennis left television in June 2013 to start Cross Digital; his new company helps entrepreneurs and businesses attach their hard-earned marketing budgets to high quality internet content.
Prior to starting Cross Digital, Dennis worked at FOX6 WBRC-TV in Birmingham for nearly 18 years as a meteorologist, storm chaser, photographer, award-winning journalist, and digital content director. During that time Dennis managed production, curation, and distribution of more than 25,000 stories and videos per year on the station’s websites, apps, and social media accounts. He received several awards in 2003 from the American Red Cross for his work creating a fire safety training video for Hispanics, provided life-saving live coverage of several deadly tornado outbreaks and other national disasters such as Hurricane Katrina. He even designed and launched podcasts and live internet streaming for FOX6.
Connect With Dennis: