In this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian sits down with Blake Dowling, the CEO of Aegis Business Technologies. Together, they discuss the cybersecurity issues that have arisen due to COVID, and how business owners can protect their businesses from cyber crime.
Aegis Business Technologies is an IT company dedicated to connecting people and technology. After the world went remote due to the pandemic, Blake and his team saw a huge increase in their own business because of business owners working from home.
In this episode, Blake and Ian discuss how Blake is handling the slow transition into working back at the office. Blake also explains how he gets his team involved in their marketing.
Watch the full interview below:
What You’ll Learn:
- Cybersecurity Issues because of Covid
- Holes in cybersecurity with remote working
- How to stop Zoom Bombing
- The University of Florida Zoom Bombing
- The simple platform for sharing virtual conferences
- Setting up contingency plans for videos
- How Blake Incentivizes Coming into the Office
- The Covid Shuffle they are performing
- Best apps for organizational tools
- How they are getting their team to be involved in marketing
- What businesses should do when working remotely
Connect with Blake:
- Aegis Business Technologies
- Aegis’ Facebook
- Aegis’ Instagram
- Aegis’ Twitter
- Connect with Blake
Links & Resources:
- Start telling your stories today!
- How to Sell Legal Services with Steve Fretzin
- Hiring a Digital Agency? 3 Criteria to Get an Agency Right Now with Credo’s John Doherty
- STORYCREWS Insiders
- Case Story Opportunity Score